Ingenico (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING) announced today its revenue figures for the third quarter of 2013.
- 9 months revenue of €1.004 billion, up 17% on a comparable basis1
- Q3 2013 revenue of €348 million driven by solid performance across all geographies and segments
- Up 12 % on a reported basis
- Up 14 % on a comparable basis
- Growth momentum in North America (+40%)
- Growth acceleration in Transactions services due to Ogone's successful integration (+15%)
- Full-year guidance raised for revenue and profitability
- Organic growth above or equal to 12 percent
- EBITDA margin expected to exceed 19.5%
Philippe Lazare, the Chairman and CEO of Ingenico, commented: "We are very pleased with our performance over the third quarter, which illustrates the prompt and efficient execution of our geographically tailored strategy. We are making significant progress in the US market. In addition, we continue to accelerate the expansion of the Services business which accounted for about 50% of revenue in the Europe-SEPA region this quarter thanks to greater traction in the Transactions segment, driven by the successful integration of Ogone.
Thanks to this outstanding performance, our revenue has exceeded the €1 billion threshold in nine months, for the first time ever.
Moving forward, we believe that our multichannel strategy - to enable merchants to manage their payment infrastructure through a single provider for both in-store and e-commerce - will perfectly address customers' needs and support the Group's growth going forward.
In this context, we raise our full year guidance in line with our 2016 strategic plan."
Read the full statement:» Download the document now 114 kb (PDF File)