Bank of America is providing a Free Kindle Tablet Edition App on amazon.com. This Bank of America Free App will help customers securely bank on their schedule with Bank of America Mobile Banking.
Just like in Online Banking, people can sign in with their secure credentials, knowing their information is protected by encryption technology. Customers will enjoy a fast, optimized experience for Amazon Kindle Fire tablets.
This App's favorite features include:
1. BankAmeriDealsTM: Choose the deals customers want and get cash back in their account when they use their Bank of America debit/credit cards. Earned cash back credited to an eligible Bank of America account the month following redemption (restrictions apply);
2. Email & Mobile Transfers: Send money to someone using only an email address or mobile number—no need to share bank account information anymore. No fee to send/receive money. Bank of America checking/savings account required to send money. Can transfer only to U.S.-based consumer bank accounts. (restrictions apply);
3. Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, and locate ATMs/banking centers. Transfers/Bill Pay must be set up previously in Online Banking.
There are some new features in this new Version:
1. Stay on top of balances - view running balance beside each transaction;
2. On-the-go access to account numbers and routing numbers;
3. eBills improvements - option to mark an eBill as already paidMinor enhancements and fixes.
Besides software, to use online banking, people need some hardware too, for example, computer (desktop or laptop), tablet, cellphone, Internet access (cable or wireless), etc. Currently, there are many tablets (such as Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Kindle Fire HD, etc) and smart phones (for example, Samsung Galaxy S4, iphone 5, etc) can run Apps easily, as powerful as desktop and laptop computers.