PNC Bank announced today that laptop, tablet and desktop users of Windows 8 now have access to PNC's Virtual Wallet® through a new Microsoft Windows app.
The app is customized to fit the Windows 8 platform, along with a newly designed navigation structure.
"This app provides our customers a new way to access and interact with our most innovative banking tool, Virtual Wallet," said Mike Ley, senior vice president of digital experience, The PNC Financial Services Group. "While the demand for enhanced technology in banking grows, along with new developments in online platforms and programs, PNC is determined to research and develop the tools necessary to provide our customers the banking experience they desire."
The app is currently available free from the Windows Store. Once downloaded and installed, the Virtual Wallet app will display on the Start screen of the Windows 8 device easily and securely connecting customers to their individual account with the touch of their finger or the click of a mouse. With this app, customers can:
- Slide the Money Bar left or right to move funds between their Spend or Reserve accounts
- Track money coming in or out through its Calendar function
- Set up recurring Bill Pay
- Create savings goals through the Wish List
- Secure access to Virtual Wallet account through username and password authentication