ActForex, Inc., the leading provider of independent retail trading platforms is pleased to announce a partnership with LMAX Exchange, the first FCA regulated MTF for FX trading.
Access to LMAX Exchange is now integrated into ActForex's advanced retail trading platform, ActTrader. Through the ActTrader platform, LMAX Exchange delivers exchange quality execution in over 60 FX pairs with an average matching speed of 4ms and no 'last look' as standard - ensuring FX execution with optimal precision.
ActTrader, with integrated LMAX Exchange access, is a complete scalable and fully hosted trading solution for FX Brokers delivering:
- User Friendly customizable multilingual interface
- Traditional Algorithmic trading with MT4 Converter
- Visual Algorithmic Trading (VAT), requiring no programming skills
- Extensive API for third party integration
- Complete back office with over 50 real time and historical reports
- Fully integrated Risk Management system
- Native iPhone, iPad, and Android applications
- Built-in FXApps store with over 220 ready-to-use strategies, indicators & apps
Jeremy Barnes, Head of Institutional Relationships at LMAX Exchange commented, "The ActTrader cutting-edge trading platform powered by LMAX Exchange liquidity and trade execution capabilities, will prove a formidable combination for brokers seeking a premium trading experience for their clients."
"By completing integration with LMAX Exchange, ActForex is able to offer its customers access to open order-book with firm liquidity and exchange-quality low latency execution, meeting the most demanding execution requirements of modern high performance trading," stated ActForex CEO, Ilya Sorokin.
The platform technology of ActTrader with access to the award winning LMAX Exchange will significantly enhance the user experience of FX Brokers and their clients.