Numerix, the leading provider of cross-asset analytics for derivatives valuations and risk management, today announced the promotion of several key executives within its Executive Management Team.
Under the leadership of Steven R. O'Hanlon, Chief Executive Officer & President, the newly promoted team will work together to increase operational efficiency, identify new market opportunities and advance software and quantitative development. Together the Executive Team oversees the company's corporate development & strategy, operations, finance, global sales & partnering initiatives, marketing communications, product and quantitative research & development.
"With risk management and pricing analytics as the corner stone of its global corporate and strategic objectives, Numerix has achieved unprecedented success over the past several years," said Dr. Gregory Whitten, Numerix Chairman. "Adapting to an evolving market and responding with mission critical solutions and services for effective risk management and derivatives pricing has been vital to our success, and with the newly promoted Executive Team in place I'm confident their vision and skilled expertise will continue to propel Numerix forward as the world's leading analytics provider."
Key promotions and current appointments include:
• Steven R. O'Hanlon, Chief Executive Officer & President
• Dawn Patrick, Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice President - Global Operations
• Mark Shornick, Chief Financial Officer & Executive Vice President - Finance
• Joseph Saporito, Executive Vice President - Global Direct Sales
• Satyam Kancharla, Chief Strategy Officer & Senior Vice President - Client Solutions Group
• James Jockle, Chief Marketing Officer & Senior Vice President - Global Marketing & Corporate Communications
• William F. Humphrey, Ph.D., Chief Software Architect & Senior Vice President - Architecture Group
• Elaine McKiernan, Senior Vice President - Global Business Development
• Ted Pendleton, Senior Vice Preesident - Corporate Development
• Benjamin Meyvin, Senior Vice President & Global Head of Product Development - Product Development Group
• Serguei Issakov, Ph.D., Senior Vice President & Global Head of Quantitative Research - Quantitative Research Group
Steven R. O'Hanlon, Chief Executive Officer and President of Numerix adds: "As we've expanded into new business segments and brought ground-breaking solutions to market our client base and global presence have consistently grown. It's because of our dedicated staff and their pioneering efforts in developing the most innovative and cutting edge products that we're able to outpace competitors and revolutionize the market for derivatives, risk management and pricing analytics software. Going forward we will continue to invest in our biggest asset - the people that run and support this company each and every day."