Finextra and BT are joined by Credit Suisse, HSBC, Knight Equity Markets, Cisco Systems and the Tabb Group for a one hour, transatlantic discussion looking at the future of financial networls.
The live webcast will will be broadcast from BT studios in New York and London on Dec, 1 at 14:00 GMT.
Our industry experts will discuss a range of topics around enterprise networks, including:
- How do you manage a robust network environment at lower cost?
- How do you weigh the costs and benefits between a do-it-yourself network model and a managed IP extranet?
- How do communications standards allow new approaches?
- What network environment will you need to plan for in the future?
- Should CIOs consider strategic outsourcing?
Participants will see streaming video of the panel. Registered viewers will be able to ask live questions of the speakers. All that is needed is a Flash-enabled Web browser.