AxiomSL is a leading provider of regulatory capital calculations and reporting in EMEA and globally. We provide market leading regulatory reporting solutions for banking, asset management, and insurance industries. Our client base includes the most significant institutional participants on the financial market place.
Part of an expanding team of dynamic and highly motivated sales professionals, the role covers new business sales of regulatory and calculation solutions in banking, asset management, and insurance. It typically requires visits to prospective clients in the UK and EMEA, frequently with other members of the team. The Business Development Manager (BDM) to be based in the UK, London.
Requirements for BDM:
Personally undertaking and leading the entire sales cycle including cold calling, networking and managing referrals through the stages of requirements definition, management of RFIs/RFPs, presentations, and closing the deal.
- Maximising revenue opportunities for the company, and delivering to an annual sales quota
- Commercial and contract negotiations
- Account management and identification of up-sell opportunities post sale
- Providing feedback internally and keeping up to date information and reporting
- Occasional representation at industry conferences
- Problem solving and turning requirements into solutions
- Potential requirement to travel within EMEA for client engagements, internal meetings and training
- A higher education degree
- Understanding of financial industry; a broad understanding of financial regulation
- Track record of previous success in large scale Enterprise Sales in a relevant market, selling $ 1-5M software licenses plus services.
- Ability to manage a sale towards a successful commercial and contractual conclusion
- Strong network of senior management contacts
- Good communication skills, both written and oral. Foreign languages an asset.
- Able to positively engage with and contribute to the wider global team.
- Willingness to work occasional evenings and/or weekends to accommodate client deadlines and time-zone differences
Please note AxiomSL does not sponsor visas. In order to apply for this job you should be eligible to work in the UK.