An exciting opportunity to join one of the world's fastest growing technology firms - an award-winning, niche provider of Risk Management & Trading solutions to Banks & other Financial Institutions, globally.
Based in New York City, the successful candidate will join an established team of client-facing business consultants. You will focus on supporting the sales and delivery of software to new and existing customers.
The role will include travel across North America (and possibly South America). It will suit experienced consultants with strong client-facing skills and experience delivering similar software into capital markets clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation and support of Risk Management & Trading solutions.
- Support for sales activities (pre-sales) including presentations, proposals, RFIs/RFPs, demos, etc.
- Project management activities relating to solution delivery.
- Business analysis activities including writing functional specs, etc.Training for end-users.
- Recent experience working for a relevant software vendor.
- Recent, relevant experience delivering trading &/or risk management software into banks/FI's.
- Recent, relevant project management experience.
- An understanding of Risk Management including the regulatory environment.
- Proven, demonstrable client-facing communications skills - including an ability to present articulately and confidently.
- Fluent English language skills are required.
- Willingness to travel within the Americas (mainly North America but also South America).
- Must be located in New York City or New Jersey.
This role is based in New York City (NY) or New Jersey (NJ), USA.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the country where the role is based. Please apply directly with a CV. For more information about the role, please contact Alison Power by sending a FREE inmail via LinkedIn.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for sales-related roles within the global financial technology market. visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.