Our client is a leading provider of International Payments Services to global banks and payments processors. It has enjoyed recent rapid growth as it addresses some of the key challenges of the International Payments market globally.
This is a new role due to expansion. Our client is looking to hire an Account Director to manage and grow a small number of large tier one accounts within Europe. These customers are major banks or financial services firms.
- Account management of a number of banks / financial services accounts.
- Work with management to develop and execute account development strategies for assigned accounts.
- Identify and undertake specific initiatives to win new business within each account.
- Create new relationships as well as building on existing relationships within accounts.
- Experience as an account manager, managing relevant customer accounts: major corporate / commercial banks in Europe.
- Relevant payments market experience, e.g. transaction processing / transaction services, ACH payments, International payments, cross-border payments.
- Experience either within a payments solutions vendor or selling relevant services within a bank.
- C-level contacts and experience developing relationships at this level.
- Fluent English and additional European languages would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel as required (not excessive).
This role is based in London.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the country where the role is based. Please apply directly with a CV. For more information about the role, please contact Kate Sharland by sending a FREE inmail via LinkedIn.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for sales-related roles within the global financial technology market. visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Reference no:FX/ KS0091