An exceptional opportunity for a Pre-Sales Consultant to join a team focused on delivering software solutions to the Investment Management market - Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Fund Administrators, Wealth Managers, etc. Our client is hiring due to internal promotion.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for working closely with the sales and product teams, providing subject matter expertise in one or more areas of the market/product. This is a global role, based in London, UK.
This role will be integral to the company's continuing success and comes at an exciting time in the growth and development of this successful, global vendor.
In this position, youll provide support within the sales process, including prospecting support and research, opportunity qualification, relationship building, requirements gathering, demos, RFIs and RFPs, sales collateral creation and deal closure.
As a Subject Matter Expert, you would also educate and train other commercial staff in order to improve the business overall sales competency.
Pre-Sales Consultants also lead projects to improve sales and product team processes and capabilities to generate revenue. This includes sales and marketing collateral creation, assessing new sales and marketing tools, preparing for events, researching regulations, providing market feedback to Product teams, reviewing Product designs, etc.
- Understanding of the investment management industry, business practices and operations.
- Middle to back office experience with either a technology vendor or with an asset manager.
- Experience in financial technology, preferably in middle-to-back office systems such as Portfolio Management, Investment Accounting, Fund Administration, etc.
- Pre-sales, sales or relationship management experience.
- Ability to present, demo and sell complex financial technology solutions.
- Ability to communicate well with both internal and external audiences.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Self-motivated - Find a way to get it done attitude.
- Travel Requirements: not extensive (up to 50)
The role is based in London (UK).
All applicants MUST be eligible to permanently live and work in the country where the role is based without visa or relocation assistance.
Please apply directly with a CV. For more information about the role, please contact Alison Power on 0203-178-7676 or by sending a FREE inmail via LinkedIn.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for sales-related roles within the global financial technology market. visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.