MEA PRE-SALES TEAM LEADER AND PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT FOR FUTURISTIC CORE-BANKING SOLUTIONS
DUBAI BASED - URGENT REQUIREMENT - VERY ATTRACTIVE SALARY - HIGH QUALITY TEAM - GLOBAL COMPANY
DEEP DEMONSTRATED PRESALES EXPERIENCE IN CORE- BANKING SOFTWARE IS MANDATORY
U R G E N T R E Q U I R E M E N T
This role will be part of a global and regional teams of industry focused consultants which will work across Our Clients customer and prospect base to leverage the capabilities of Our Client and its partners to deliver transformational business outcomes to their customers in MEA.
To do this you are expected to have a deep understanding of the business processes of financial institutions and be able to position the value of Our Client solution offerings (product and services) to help address those needs. As such this role requires this individual to lead external engagement and work collaboratively and closely with the sales, solutions management and services teams to be successful.
Sales strategy - is able to x-sell Our Client Products to the customer. Provide training and enhances sales process.
Sales engagement - critical to sales success, is often a key differentiator in winning deals combining technical market knowledge with customer influencing skills. Key advisor/leader of strategic deals. Positions combined Our Client products as differentiated proposition.
Go to Market (GTM) campaigns - creates regional specific campaigns and tailors global campaigns. Drives value proposition & execution.
Communication & interpersonal skills - take leadership on challenging customer and internal interactions. Able to achieve Our Client goals in these situations. Confident across all levels (C-suite to user)
Demonstrations - internal trainer in Our Client demo approach. Evangelistic across Our Client for using the approach.
Situational analysis - used as a key point of reference by product management and by sales leaders in understanding market trends and product requirements.
Competitive positioning - creates new competitive strategies and leads their adoption in BSG and across the organisation.
Solution positioning - able to position alternative approaches to customer using alternative approaches/3rd party solutions which enable Our Client IP to be installed/extended.
Time to value - able to push back and restrict customer customisation approaches and manage the requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
Experience in one or more of the following are welcome: Murex, SunGard, Sophis, China Systems, Misys, Calypso, iFlex, FiServ, FIS, Avaloq, Odyssey, Temenos, SimCorp, FNZ, BaANCS or Olympic, finnova, Flexicube. PATH
Experience & knowledge
• Upwards of 15 years experience. Extensive business knowledge in the banking space will be a minimum, ideally the candidate would have a mix of direct business exposure within a financial institution and experience either in a consultancy, or technology vendor positioning and selling solutions to those institutions.
• Deep knowledge of best practice in banking processes.
• Passionate about the ability to deliver technology based solutions which can drive real business value.
• Proven track record of establishing senior level business relationships.
• Ability to identify new market opportunities both directly and in conjunction with a direct sales force and business partners.
• A team player who can lead by example and exercise leadership through credibility and accountability and play a leading role in the development of a significant business in the region and at a global level for Our Client in the Financial Services sector. Consequently this role will also be expected to take a leading role in the development of our propositions for the region and globally and work closely with Solution Management to help with roadmaps and value proposition development.
• Highly motivated, self-starter.BSG Specialist
The following are the competencies required for the role:
• Sales skills
• Product positioning
• Opportunity pursuit
• Domain & market knowledge
EXECUTIVE SEARCH FOR A GLOBAL ANKH CLIENT:
The name will be revealed upon signing an NDA. It is one of the largest global prominent banking software solutions provider with a huge portfolio of offerings across thousands of clieents. All applications are treated with strict confidentiality.
ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED