LUXEMBOURG BASE - BENELUX COVERAGE - EXPERIENCED IN MULTI YEAR CORE BANKING SW IMPLEMENTATIONS AND BANKING BACK OFFICE BPO CARVE OUTS - FORMAL PM CERTIFICATIONS MANDATORY - PRESTIGIOUS EMPLOYER OF CHOICE
Responsible for planning and managing a mix of tactical and strategic Financial Systems and specifically Wealth Management, Private Banking, Retail Banking and Investment Platforms projects that are of medium to high complexity, cost and impact, affect multiple business units, and can include 10+ project team members and implementation partners. You are used to delivering extremely high quality project on time within budget to Financial Institutions and demanding banking clients. Added plus will be your experience in also project management of BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) banking back office carve outs to our client's technology platform.
- Analyzes historical data, identifies areas for improvement and makes recommendations to improve estimates.
- Manages project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts, and access to existing information as needed.
- Reviews plans to determine costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements and goals.
- Develops project plans outlining project Scope, activities, schedules, deadlines and cost/time estimates.
- Delivers informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups.
- Assigns project team members to various project activities.
- Manages project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client organizations as needed to meet project goals.
- Seeks and develops more productive and effective ways to complete assigned tasks. Ensures fit with timeline, architecture and user needs.
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover on going activities to accountable teams and complete a post implementation review to identify areas of improvement or that worked well.
- Builds strong, collaborative relationships and takes ownership of key initiatives across business levels and functions.
- May participate in pre-sales and due diligence activities by writing the project management methodology portion of the proposal and/or reviewing proposals.
- Provides training and some direction for project management team as needed.
- Manages partners
- Comfortably manages client C level relationships
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE READ THE BELOW & QUALIFY.
Education: Minimum Bachelors degree from a four year college or university in a related discipline.
Experience: 10-12 years experience in project / program management including at least 5 years experience managing complex project experience. Project management certification preferred. You should have implemented at Least 1 Core Banking Project
Extensive knowledge in Banking with experience in utilizing various types of IT project methodologies and life cycles (e.g., conversions, client/server, incremental, rapid delivery, classic or traditional waterfall phases of analysis, design, development, testing, implementation) and the correct project application
- Banking Software Implementation Projects Management experience mandatory
- BPO of Banking Back Office Applications Technology and Business highly desirable
- EARNED VALUE Skills and experience mandatory
- Impeccable command of English, French and German a plus
- Considerable knowledge and experience with budgeting and forecasting processes, Cost Control as well as Revenue Drive experience and skills
- Consultative skills (Big 4 background preferred)
- Able to gain respect at executive level
- Stakeholder Relationship Management Skills
- Excellent Mentoring and team development skills
- Quality focused with people skills
- Extensive knowledge and skill in project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines, and recommends improvements to realize efficiencies
- Extensive knowledge of communications/escalation management
- Considerable knowledge and experience with procurement management processes (e.g. acquiring goods and services, selecting and managing internal and/or external resources)
- Advanced skill in the use of project management software to manage projects (e.g., MS Project and auxiliary tools, such as earned value database, audit tools, project repository, including risk, and issues.
- Skill in using a breadth of project experience and project management expertise to effectively transfer knowledge to any project situation (i.e., ranging from internal to conversions to software development projects)
- PMP / Prince 2 / Lean Sigma or similar certified strongly preferred
- Skill in leveraging knowledge and experience using the industry project management best practices (i.e., Project Management Body of Knowledge - PMBOK) to play a leadership role by providing feedback for continuous process improvement
EXECUTIVE SEARCH FOR A PRESTIGIOUS ANKH CLIENT:
Our client name is kept confidential until an NDA is signed. They are a prestigious well known global leader of banking solutions AND bpo provider to crème de la crème of Tier 1 Banks.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED - WORK PERMITS NOT SUPPORTED - TOP TIER ANKH CLIENT
Agency/company:ANKH Pte. Ltd.