AxiomSL, the global leader in regulatory reporting and risk management software solutions with over 20 years of experience, is looking for a Marketing Executive for the London office. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading financial institutions in EMEA. The Marketing Executive will be reporting to the Head of Sales EMEA and will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns for the region. The successful candidate will produce all written materials including product sheets, brochures and press releases.
Responsibilities also include, organising materials for exhibitions, planning events, developing strong relationships with partners, and managing the PR/social media. It is vital to demonstrate strong project management skills and ability to multi-task. And, to have experience in planning and implementing integrated marketing plans, budget management, reporting and analysis.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the production of marketing/promotional materials, including product sheets, ads and newsletters. This involves writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers;
- Research topics in the arena of financial regulations;
- Write and distribute press releases via relevant resources;
- Maintain, build and update mailing databases;
- Develop strategic relations with partners to assist with the publicity of marketing projects;
- Monitor competitor activity;
- Contribute to developing marketing plan and strategies;
- Contribute to enhancing social media presence on current and emerging digital media and social platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook;
- Contribute in creating social media posting on latest regulations with the help of SMEs;
- Monitor all marketing expenses;
- Arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials for relevant exhibitions/conferences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills along with the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple projects;
- A strong team player with a positive can-do attitude and a desire to produce high quality work with a good eye for detail;
- To be able to build strong relationships with internal and external colleagues/clients;
- Ability to take initiative and exercise excellent judgment;
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision;
- Marketing degree, communication, business, journalism or equivalent.
- Proven track record in marketing and experience with financial institutions a plus;
- Formal business/marketing higher education qualification;
- Multilingual in European languages
AxiomSL empowers financial institutions to meet regulatory reporting and risk requirements across multiple regulators and jurisdictions. Via its strategic data-driven platform, firms can meet demands from various regulations, including Basel III, Dodd-Frank, AIFMD, FATCA, FINREP/COREP and Solvency II, as well as liquidity, market and credit risk management requirements. Top financial firms use our data management, regulatory reporting and risk management solutions to administer all internal data procedures, simplify and standardize processes, improve data integrity to enhance decision making. www.axiomsl.com.
Please include your Cover Letter when sending the resume.
All applicants MUST be eligible to work in UK.