MyBank is opening a position for a Business Development Coordinator in charge of promoting MyBank to European banks, service providers and corporates.
EBA CLEARING (ABE CLEARING S.A.S.), a Company under French law, is a provider of pan-European payment infrastructure solutions. EBA CLEARING manages and operates the payment services EURO1, STEP1 and STEP2, which provide efficient, secure and cost-effective interbank channels facilitating end-to-end processing of payment messages denominated in euro.
EBA CLEARING was established in June 1998 by 52 major European and international banks with the mission to own and operate the EURO1 large-value payment system. Today, EBA CLEARING counts 62 shareholder banks and offers payment infrastructure services for the processing of both individual and mass transactions to a wide community of banks across Europe. Besides running and evolving its existing services, EBA CLEARING launched MyBank, a pan-European e-authorisation solution for Internet purchases based on online banking, in March 2013.
MyBank makes it easier and safer to sell and buy over the Internet. It enables customers to pay for their online purchases via their regular online banking environment: they simply select MyBank among the payment methods offered and are then redirected to their online banking portal, where they can directly initiate a SEPA Credit Transfer. It is planned to enable customers to create, modify and cancel electronic mandates for SEPA Direct Debits in the course of 2014. At a later stage, MyBank may also be used for e-identity services or person-to-person payments via mobile phones.
We are looking for a pro-active, co-operative and communicative professional with first experience in payments or e-commerce within a bank, a corporate or a service provider. You will be part of a team responsible for promoting the MyBank services to banks, corporates and service providers across Europe. You will closely work together with all MyBank team members and report to the manager of the MyBank Business Development Unit.
Your main responsibilities will consist in:
- assisting the Business Development Unit in collecting, organising and analysing market, prospect and client information;
- managing prospecting campaigns, including:
- defining campaign strategies and goals;
- managing related supporting documentation and organisation;
- organising conference calls and meetings with prospects;
- managing the reporting tools and database;
- supporting the organisation of events involving banks and other external stakeholders;
- contributing to other business development work as required, such as answering customer queries and making outbound call campaigns.
The position will quickly evolve to include the responsibility of a geographical or business area.
The successful candidate will:
- have excellent spoken and written English skills and a confident manner – any additional European languages, especially Spanish, would be an asset;
- have first experience in promoting and selling payment solutions in English within a bank, a payment service provider, an e-commerce company, a service provider or a system integrator, experience in Southern Europe would be a plus;
- have good knowledge of payments and e-commerce or of direct debit mandate services;
- be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- be an individual with commitment, initiative and problem-solving skills;
- be dynamic, pro-active, a team-player and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience;
- have a good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Before applying for this position, which is based in Paris (France), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
If you think you meet the required qualifications and skills, if you are entrepreneurial, are willing to develop your career in a challenging and international environment, with enticing compensation and benefits, and if you would like to work for a company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures, we invite you to send your application for the attention of:
Anne ROLLAND Head of Human Resources EBA CLEARING S.A.S.
40 rue de Courcelles
For further information about EBA CLEARING and MyBank, please visit our websites at www.ebaclearing.eu – www.mybankpayments.eu – www.abe-eba.eu – www.ebaportal.eu – www.ebaday.com
Contact:Anne Rolland - firstname.lastname@example.org