EBA CLEARING (ABE CLEARING S.A.S.), a Company under French law, is a provider of pan-European payment infrastructure solutions. EBA CLEARING manages and operates the payment services EURO1, STEP1 and STEP2, which provide efficient, secure and cost-effective interbank channels facilitating end-to-end processing of payment messages denominated in euro.
EBA CLEARING was established in June 1998 by 52 major European and international banks with the mission to own and operate the EURO1 large-value payment system. Today, EBA CLEARING counts 62 shareholder banks and offers payment infrastructure services for the processing of both individual and mass transactions to a wide community of banks across Europe. Besides running and evolving its existing services, EBA CLEARING developed MyBank, a pan-European e-authorisation solution for Internet purchases based on online banking, which went live in March 2013.
The post and main responsibilities:
We are looking for a full time permanent employee to support our Project Management Office (PMO) team in their work on new initiatives and projects.
The successful candidate will reinforce the PMO team of EBA CLEARING in the Paris office of the Company.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- supporting and upgrading existing applications
- developing new applications
- supporting the development of our intranet (Microsoft SharePoint) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
- updating and preparing explanatory documentation for the software tools
- updating statistics and reports as well as preparing new reports and enhancing the way the data is displayed
- contributing to other project work as required, such as drafting project documentation, preparing presentations and preparing tests.
Within this post, you will be reporting to the management of the PMO team.
The successful candidate will:
- have an IT qualification with a specialisation in IT Development (e.g. MIAGE)
- have excellent spoken and written English skills and a confident manner
- have gained experience in working in a technical environment (minimum two years)
- be detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- be dynamic, pro-active and enjoy working in a multicultural team and communicating with a varied multinational audience
In addition, a good working knowledge of the following programming and scripting languages is required:
- Object-Oriented Programming
Finally, a solid knowledge of programming is a must, especially in these areas:
- CRM (Microsoft)
- SharePoint (Microsoft)
- Database (SQL Server) optimisation
- Microsoft Analysis Services, Report Services
- WCF, Entity Framework
It would be an additional asset if you had already gained work experience in the following areas: SWIFT, ISO 20022 XML data standards and messaging, RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement), ACH (Automated Clearing House) or CSM (Clearing and Settlement Mechanism) processing.
Before applying for this position, which is based in Paris (France), please ensure that you are already authorised to work in the European Union.
If you think you meet the required qualifications and skills, if you are entrepreneurial, are willing to develop your career in a challenging and international environment, with enticing compensation and benefits, and if you would like to work for a company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures, we invite you to send your application and CV for the attention of:
Anne ROLLAND Head of Human Resources EBA CLEARING S.A.S
40 rue de Courcelles
For further information, please visit our websites at www.abe-eba.eu – www.ebaclearing.eu – www.ebaportal.eu – www.ebaday.com
Contact:Anne Rolland - firstname.lastname@example.org