Our client is a leading provider of Trading & Risk Analytics software to banking & financial services providers globally. They are now in the process of expanding their UK-based sales team with the addition of two senior hires in London.
The role will focus on both sales to existing assigned customers and developing new business.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individuals to join a company that focuses on personal and professional development and promotes positive work/life balance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, developing and closing new business development opportunities.
- Nurturing relationships within existing assigned accounts.
- Developing Sales & Account Plans to meet agreed sales targets.
- Defining and meeting sales forecasts for the assigned region.
- Experience selling relevant enterprise software to the Financial Markets (buy or sell-side).
- Understanding of analytics (e.g. risk analytics, portfolio analytics, trading analytics) with an understanding of Derivatives required for this role.
- Maths-related degree is preferred (e.g. Maths, Economics, Physics, Finance, Compter Science).
- Excellent communication skills with a consultative approach.
- Strong team player.
This role is based in London, UK and will cover the EMEA region.
All applicants MUST be eligible to permanently live and work in the country where the role is based without visa or relocation assistance.
Please apply directly with a CV. For more information about the role, please contact Kate Sharland on +44 (0) 203-178-7676 or by sending a FREE inmail via LinkedIn.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for sales-related roles within the global financial technology market. visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:+44 (0)203 178 7676