FIS is the worlds largest provider of banking and payments technologies, employing 35,000 people to serve our growing customer base of over 14,000 institutions in 113 countries. FIS provides innovative solutions including payment processing, banking, software, services and outsourcing to the worlds foremost financial services companies.
An extensive list of significant new client projects have created a need for industry specialists with exceptional technical skills. FIS is seeking talented people with the skills, knowledge and experience to help us as we deliver proactive and innovative solutions to our high profile payments and banking clients.
We currently have a number of vacancies including:
Were looking for Prince2 certified Project Managers who have a great track record of delivering financial software and/or retail payments solutions to large financial institutions.
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong project planning, analysis and process improvement skills
- The ability to manage a full project life cycle
- The ability to manage multiple client projects against agreed budgets and timescales
- Excellent 3rd party management and client relationship management skills
- Credibility and confidence to adopt a consultative role in meetings with large clients within the core banking and/or payments industry
- Demonstrable communication skills (report writing, presentations, conferences, group situations, internal communication)
- Good general technology delivery experience
- FIS product knowledge would be desirable
We need experienced Business Analysts who will form an essential part of FIS client support teams. Successful candidates must have thorough experience with either a Cards application OR a Core Banking application. They will also possess the following:
- If you are a candidate with a Core Banking background, experience within a software solutions environment is required
- If you are a candidate with a Cards background, experience with either ATM payments, POS and other devices, card products (Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc), transaction switching, card management systems, EMV/Chip cards, or back office banking systems is required
- Extensive implementation and/or client support experience is essential
- Working knowledge of industry regulations (e.g. FCA, CCA, PCI, SECCI, SOX, etc) is preferred.
We are looking for C or Java Developers to work closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts to deliver FIS software solutions. Successful candidates will have:
- A programming related qualification, or work experience within a programming environment
- Experience with a Cards/Payments application or Core Banking solution is strongly preferable.
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic, possess excellent all-round communication skills and must be willing to travel within the EMEA region.
FIS will reward successful candidates with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If you meet the above criteria and want to take your career to the next level within one of the worlds most innovative companies, please request further information, or submit your CV in application by email to Roopal.Fox@fisglobal.com