Our client is a world leader in delivering Financial Technology solutions and services to Banks and Corporations across the globe. This role is for their Treasury & Payments division that delivers Payment Solutions to Corporations. The role will focus on Payment Solutions, e.g. Payment Processing, Electronic Payments (e-Payments), etc.
The successful candidate's primary responsibility will be to devise, agree and implement a territory-based sales strategy to actively pursue and develop opportunities within the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, so German-speaking Europe).
This role will ideally be based from our Frankfurt office, requiring regular travel. London may also be considered for the right candidate, assuming German fluency.
- Acquiring new clients to ensure sales quotas are achieved
- Developing a sound sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory
- Qualifying opportunities to determine suitability for pre-sales work and pipeline visibility
- Managing appropriate resources to move the deal forwards through its sale stages
- Building and developing relationships with prospects at all levels
- Maintaining awareness of market and industry trends
- Developing the ability to cross-sell other company products
- Fluent German written and verbal language skills
- Knowledge of the payments or treasury market
- Significant new business sales experience within financial technology marketplace
- Proven track record of closing business and achieving assigned sales quota
- Demonstrable, strong interpersonal and communication skills - ability to persuade and influence
- Experienced at dealing and presenting to C-Level audiences
- Capacity to develop and deliver winning presentations
- Ability to create, compose and edit accurate and well-written materials
- Professional with ability to project a positive image of the company
This position will require regular travel within Europe; primarily within the DACH region. The role is based in Frankfurt, Germany (or potentially in London, UK).
All applicants MUST be eligible to permanently live and work in the country where the role is based without visa or relocation assistance.
Please apply directly with a CV. For more information about the role, please contact Kate Sharland on +44 (0) 203-178-7676 or by sending a FREE inmail via LinkedIn.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for sales-related roles within the global financial technology market. visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:+44 (0) 203 178 7676