Our client is a leading vendor of Financial Technology to the global banking, financial services & corporate treasury markets.
This is an opportunity for an experienced sales person to join the company in a role that is integral to the growth of this division. The role will cover the UK & Europe and will be based in London.
- Developing new business opportunities that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to new customers and expanding options to existing accounts
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospect needs at each of those levels and when appropriate
- Designing / implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing
- Building, managing, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory
- Proven track record in software sales
- Prior experience selling enterprise deals at executive-level
- Prior experience selling to Corporate clients
- Knowledge of the Credit & Collections / Receivables industry
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline, or equivalent
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and negotiation skills
- Strong contacts and references within the industry and territory highly preferred
- Team player with a demonstrable ability to build and maintain both internal and external relationships
- Ability to travel within assigned region (up to 50).
This role is based in London, UK.
All applicants MUST be eligible to permanently live and work in the country where the role is based without visa or relocation assistance.
Please apply directly with a CV. For more information about the role, please contact Kate Sharland on +44 (0) 203-178-7676 or by sending a FREE inmail via LinkedIn.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for sales-related roles within the global financial technology market. visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:+44 (0)203 178 7676