Our client is a leader in the worldwide payments market. They provide a range of PSP and EMV technology-related solutions to merchants worldwide. The company is well-established with a global footprint.
They are now looking to hire a Senior Business Development Manager to lead and drive sales activities in the Americas region. There is a potential for the ambitious post-holder to position themselves for future progression within this growing company.
The role is to be based in Atlanta, Georgia (USA). This role is key in continuing to expand the US footprint already established in other US regions.
- Development of new business and targeted market sectors in the PSP and EMV markets.
- Attend and present at customer meetings.
- Utilize an existing network and develop new connections at a senior level within target clients.
- Lead the completion of RFIs/RFPs, bid coordination, prospect qualification, etc.
- Develop presentations and proposals.
- Actively develop company and industry knowledge and skills through attendance at training and industry workshops and events.
- Proven track record in a Sales / Business Development role within the Payments market.
- Proven track record of business generation within the Americas region.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following payments markets: Gateway PSP services; EMV software; payment card acquiring.
- Existing network of contacts or a strong, sound knowledge of the relevant competitor marketplace.
- Strong and proven networking skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Fluent English language skills.
This role is based in Atlanta, Georgia (USA).
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country where the role is based. Please apply directly with a resume.
For more information about the role, please contact Kate Sharland on +44 (0) 203-178-7676 or by sending a FREE inmail via LinkedIn.
Finiti Search is 100 per cent focused on resourcing for sales-related roles within the global financial technology market. visit www.finitisearch.com for more information.
Telephone:+44 (0) 203 178 7676