The registration process is not live.
Complete the registration form to access a webcast and paper focusing on the key business and technology trends in High Performance Trading and FIX Messaging.
Webcast speakers include:
- Jim Kaye, Product Development Manager for European Execution Services, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Co Chair FIX Protocol Limited
- Ben Stephens, Electronic Trading & Quantitative Prime Brokerage Origination, Nomura
- Xavier Alexandre, CEO, FinBird - FX Margin Trading
- Mike Cardy, CTO, OnX Enterprise Solutions
- Daryan Dehghanpisheh, Worldwide Director, Intel Corporation
- Nigel Woodward, Chairman of the panel
The webcast and supporting paper covers:
- Trends and strategies in High Performance Trading and FIX messaging
- Current operational and market structure trends
- Discussing the results of a recent Intel fasterLAB testing exercise
- Insight into how business demands can be aligned to the mix available from the supply side of the market
- Industry predictions for 2012
Latency reduction and straight through efficiency continues to be top of the agenda for trade flow communication.
As FIX protocol continues its positive progress towards achieving universal useage for messaging across the trade life cycle - selecting the most appropriate combinations of technology and service are crucial to successful operations.
The latest technology products and techniques were tested with revealing results which stand to prove invaluable in ongoing selection and the setting of technology and service directions.